Friday, August 1, 2008

Wedd at Waverley

Sometimes I wish I had a little blue telephone box like Doctor Who so that I could just nip down to see all these shows in Sydney, Melbourne and beyond. The next one I’m going to miss out on is Gerry Wedd’s show at Helen Stephens new gallery this month. Gerry has just posted some interesting background info on his work on his blog which you can check out here. Another ripper I reckon. Opening night Wednesday 13th August and the show runs till September 7th . Catch it if you can.

1 comment:

Beck said...

I cant think of anyone better to make a ceramic tardis than Gerry...
with a special willow patterned pair of chucks for the current Doctor!
This show looks awesome, have been hanging out to see more work since his exhibition at Craft Vic.
thanks for the hot tip!